We are jumping into celebrating another one of our favorite vendors this month because.....we have some exciting collaboration projects that we have worked on that we get to feature later next week! We wanted to take a minute to celebrate her and her work.
We connected Sharon, from Pretty Petal Papers, through a mutual friend ( thank you Lindsay from @sketchandbalance)! We are so excited we were put in touch with Sharon because we LOVE her work! Sharon creates one of a kind stationery elements that are custom to her clients.
We asked Sharon a few questions about being in the wedding/event industry. Check out what she said!
1. How long have you been in business? I have been in business since May 11, 2017
2. Do you cater to events outside of weddings? I do cater to events outside of weddings! I focus on custom design for all occasions from weddings, holidays, birthdays, business logo design, greeting cards and much more! Any custom designed stationery that our clients need, I am more than happy to work with them to make their vision come to life!
3. What have been some of your favorite weddings and why? Some of my favorite weddings were my sister’s wedding and ours! My sister’s wedding was shabby chic at its best! It was so beautiful, and her colors were turquoise and pink, with birch tree accents. It was a beautiful combination and the rustic décor of the reception was just so beautiful! Our wedding was everything I imagined and more! It was exactly what I envisioned! Our colors were coral and gold. The centerpieces were beautiful gold sparkly lanterns! The bouquets were coral, ivory and had a few succulents as well. It was an elegant wedding and most of all people had so much FUN! People couldn’t stop telling me how much fun they had and how gorgeous the room looked for the reception!
4. What do you encourage clients to stay away from when planning their wedding/ or when working with you and your craft? I tell my clients to focus on their vision and stay focused on what they envision their wedding day to be like. I work with them to create the wedding invitations of their DREAMS! This is the first impression for their guests! We focus on creating a design they will love for moments to remember!
5. What is the ABSOLUTE best part about what you do for your clients? The absolute best part of what I do for my clients is when I create a design that makes them say, “OMG I LOVE IT!!!”. It is when I successfully bring their vision to a palpable piece of beauty! I love to see/hear how my clients are excited when they finally receive their custom design in hand. It is absolutely rewarding for me to contribute to the success of a bride’s big day.
One of the many things we love about Sharon's work is that it's a complete package! When you order a suite you get the right details from start to finish. She offers custom design packages on top of her already beautiful creations. From your save the dates to your table numbers, the consistency that Sharon's collections provide is perfect for any event.
P.S... We are obsessed with the floral outlines in these two collections!!
Check out Pretty Petal Papers site to see more of her beautiful work! Click Below!!
We look forward to sharing more about Sharon later this month when we feature our collaboration project! We thank her for allowing us to pick her brain and feature her work.
Till next time...
Leave a Reply.